Hello and welcome to our page! My name is Liesl (Lee-zul), and I am the proud co-owner and lead planner and stylist of Purple Dress Events, providing event management, design, and full service planning to the Jacksonville, FL area and beyond! The other half of our company is overseen by my amazing husband. He is more of a 'behind the scenes' kind of guy and hates to have his picture taken, but you will meet him along the planning process! We promise to bring all of our innovative creativity, personalized care, impeccable attention to detail, and unparalleled commitment to you and your event.
- I am a fun, loving, and energetic person addicted to details!
- My name is pronounced 'Lee-Zul'--I will respond to virtually everything...people have pronounced it as Lysol before..so for real, I'm not offended if you say it wrong or ask how to say it!
- I am named after the eldest daughter in the Sound of Music. Yes, that means I love musicals and I love to sing. I will not be offended if you start to sing 'I am 16 going on 17!' or 'The hills are alive!'
- I almost never pass up a chance to share a glass of champagne--especially if it's Freixenet!
- Dunkin' Donuts is my second home--large iced coffee with cream and caramel is where it's at.
- I am fluent in sign language and truly believe deaf weddings are some of the most magical weddings ever.
- My absolute favorite part of a wedding are the wedding vows...especially if you write them yourselves. To hear my couples pour your love out to one another is beyond words.
- I am a crier--I will undoubtedly cry at some point throughout your wedding day. They will always be happy tears though!
I'm not afraid to be myself and I think that is why I have such a great relationship with all of my clients. What you see if what you get and you will never feel left in the dark with your wedding day. I will let you know everything to expect with your special day. I will walk you through every detail and make sure the only think you're thinking about is how happy you are to join the love of your life in marriage